Focus Points Family Resource Center is a non-profit organization committed to serving low-income families in the greater northeast Denver area.
During the 2017-18 fiscal year, Focus Points will serve over 1,200 families, most of whom are Spanish-speaking immigrants. Focus Points is committed to:
- School readiness programs to open doors to future success
- Family literacy and adult self-sufficiency programs to facilitate independence
- Healthy living and health access programs to promote active, vibrant living
- Parent engagement and community leadership to foster empowerment
- Creating economic opportunities and workforce training for immigrants and refugees within northeast Denver
Submitting this form does not constitute a commitment, only interest in volunteering. We will reach out with more information shortly after submittal.